Fragrant garden

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
I completely forgot about the girl. That way I have to make only one trip. I love those passion flowers. I guess your mom's was purple or where they red?

I think the girl who tends the flowers would be more than capable of starting a new vine for you. She could monitor it and get it ready for when you are able to make the trip to go and pick it up.

My mom's flower is purple. I don't think I've ever seen a red one. Don't they also come in a sort of greenish color as well?

set

Attachments

• 130403_0000.jpg
    130403_0000.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 2
Reaction score
Yes, there is a green variety too.. but I don't see much of it here..
Here is a picture of a almost maroon flower
passionflwrredwebcc.jpg

Here is what my friend has..this looks so Christmassy and beautiful :) Her wall was covered with blooms last Christmas .. I went mad over it.
christmas%20flower600b.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
have I already mentioned I use the wind to travel my fragrant plants to me on the deck. thus more fragrant are planted to the right side of the garden as the wind goes from right to left. Sitting I the deck reading, etc. I get lots of wafting scents.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I love fragrance.. the natural fragrance of blooms in the mornings or at dusk brings a romantic feel to your garden. Which are your favorite flowers for a fragrant garden?
Mine would be roses and jasmines.. I love the smell of the lily of the valley from afar. What kinds of fragrant flowers you have in your garden.. if you don't have a fragrant garden what would be the top most on your wish list?
Chuck some basil seeds in any unattached soil you have. Basil could grow in a muddy puddle if necessary and the fragrance is very pleasing to my nose.

Ask a Question