Help me identify this fragrant flower bush!

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I passed by some bushes of pink flowers today and they smelled absolutely divine!! They look beautiful, too! I would love to plant one myself, but I have no idea what they could be! Any help would be appreciated so much!
np4vqaH.jpg

evAQsNs.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
No clue but I'm interested in replies! I'm in the market for some more flowering bushes. :)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I think Fie is right.

Fie, I bought the hibiscus mutabilis seeds and now they have germinated nicely. Thank you. :p

Fie

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I think Fie is right.

Fie, I bought the hibiscus mutabilis seeds and now they have germinated nicely. Thank you. :p

That's great! Please post some pics when you can!
I'm only too happy to help. Although I'm limited in my knowledge to what we grown in Aus, and still learning new plants. I am very lucky that at the moment identifying trees/shrubs is what I do as a job.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Looks like variegated Daphne - Daphne odora.
Thank you so much! I was doing a bit of research on the Daphne plants and I think it could even be Daphne Carol Mackie! Apparently it is very hardy and will tolerate the colder temperatures in Ontario and has a great smell to it!!
Here is a picture of it I found online! It looks really similar!
3484983204_ed7905310a_b.jpg

Ask a Question