Programmes To Watch

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I've seen the Georgian. May have another look. Homesman is really good. Can't believe the female protagonist commits suicide!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Watching Love is all we need on iplayer.. a bit cringy,

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Chelsea: James Basson's garden is awful, but it got gold because its sponsor is M&G... A most awful garden design ...

I don't watch games except the rare bit of pointless when it is too early for another programme.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all
@alp, i always record things and watch later. Did you sleep well? It was warm last night, but did sleep ok. Plumber fixed the tap, said let them know if there's any more problems. OH had to water the blueberries in pots.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Glad that your tap problem solved. I opened the bathroom window and small bedroom window and had a good night sleep. I am catching up with the programme on the big garden hosted by Monty and Joe Swift. The latter really gets on my nerves. He said he like James Basson's M&G garden. I hate all this conceptualisation in gardening - far fetched and unconvincing.. How does a huge white block represent quarry at the beginning. At least it should be green. So much concrete which serves no purpose and he says he really likes it ..

it looks like a cemetery with a pool!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you, Cbox! Catching up with GW Monty and Joe S Episode 4 and fell asleep several times (probably after lunch) Very boring garden. Too conceptualised. Too much spewing of claptrap ..

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
James Basson got Best Show garden because he designs for the sponsor M&G! Even he said some visitors said, "What's going on here?" Enough said.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Philomena is great. The film is about an Irish girl who gets pragnant and dumped in a nun-run place where they are to labour and can't get out unless they can pay £100. Her son was adopted and even thought she finds out that her son is a key personnel to Reagan and Bush administration and dies of aids, she goes to confess and called Martin Sixsmith an eejit. So sad, the nuns should be the guilty party and yet she blames herself and wants to confess her sin to God. How religion fools people.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
In Ireland they can't have a abortion, so if there young there forced to give the babies up. Sounds like the film is based on a true story.:)

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Been watching Redwater, the first episode was alright. But the second one they gave away the identity of the lost son of Kath. So where are they going to go from here.

Ask a Question