Programmes To Watch

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
@tbendl yes line of duty, happy valley. Sherlock with Cumberbatch. New Dr. Who. The fall. Ghost whisperer. Xfiles.:)
@alp Anna Friel and Sean Bean.:)

What's Happy Valley. I love the British Sherlock! And I think I've heard of the The Fall, I'll have to google that and Happy Valley.
I will try Dr.Who.
I heard they were coming out with another Murdoch Mysteries. I just googled it and I thought it was British but it isn't. My mistake.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
@tbendl Last Tango in Halifax. The fall staring Gillian Anderson, she stared in the xfiles. She's amazing. She was in Bleak house. Best if you google happy valley.:)

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I love BBC. I am able to get some programs through Netflix here in the States. Murdock Mysteries, Midsummer Murders, Sherlock, and Rosemary and Thyme are some that I've watched. Any additional suggestions would be lovely.
Morning. I'm not sure if all if those are from the BBC and their old ones.:D

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Just watched the most awful of threesome in Handmaid's tale. I hope @tbendl has seen it. Handmaid's tale is like living in North Korea with the state controlling everything include when to cry, to clap hand and smile.. All very frightening.

Happy Valley is about a detective working in the north .. you might like it @tbendl

Versailles is full of twists and turns.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Morning. I'm not sure if all if those are from the BBC and their old ones.:D
Oldie but goodies. ;)
Just watched the most awful of threesome in Handmaid's tale. I hope @tbendl has seen it. Handmaid's tale is like living in North Korea with the state controlling everything include when to cry, to clap hand and smile.. All very frightening.

Happy Valley is about a detective working in the north .. you might like it @tbendl

Versailles is full of twists and turns.
I read Handmaid's tail years ago and not sure I'm ready for the show. I did find Happy Valley on Netflix and that one is next on my binge watching list. Thank you both for the great suggestions.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
@tbendl Glad that you like LOD. We've just seen the 4 th series and the 5 th might be after next year. The writer is doing other things at the moment. But we will get another. Sometimes when they carry on with more series it's not so good, but this is. It's the same with the Xfiles, got all of them on DVD.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
No, they used to creep me out when I was younger. I might give the series another go now that I'm a tad older :rolleyes::cool:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I don't get regular channels anymore, I stream Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon now. I can't tell you the last time I saw a commercial. It's heaven.

Ask a Question