Last movie you watched

Reaction score
Let's take a break from gardening, shall we? After all this the general chat section of the forum =D Let's talk about movies! Lately I've been watching a lot movies, today I just watched ''Her'' with Joaquin Phoenix. Great film, I don't find myself watching this kind of movies (romantic and kinda dramatic) very often, but I really liked the plot of this one. I wasn't wrong at all! I ended up loving it! I loved the bits of wisdom and truth the most... this film really got me thinking a lot.

Here are some of my favorite quotes from the movie:

best-movie-quotes-oscars-2014-best-picture-nominees-her.jpg

I told myself the very same when I was 23.... true so far.

5ce6403605f2b4b1ab266bd14bb8e6ed.jpg

http://clarissaexplains****all.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/her-movie-quote-past.jpg

Yesterday I watched American Sniper (liked it a lot too), so yeah, those are the last two movies I've watched, what about you? Have you watched any interesting movie lately?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Ohhhh I really want to see American Sniper, but we are waiting until it becomes available on our on demand service. We watched 47 Ronin last night and it is a very good movie. We are big movie watchers in my family.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
Last Film I watched in the Cinema was 44 years ago, cannot even remember what it was now.
Find films on TV too broken up with adverts to be enjoyable,so rarely bother with them there either.
Think I might have caught a few minutes of one of the Harry Potter films the other day. And Nannie McPhee has just been on for the hundredth time this afternoon.
Shrek series was good, grandchildren forced me to watch them.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
I haven't been to a movie theater in...I don't know, but the last movie I saw there was "Gladiator" with Russell Crowe LOL!

Last movie I watched was a couple of weeks ago, on TV. It was "Big Driver", based on a Stephen King novel.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Last time we saw a movie in a theater it was Forrest Gump, a perfectly terrible and silly movie. Neighbors forced us to watch a DVD of Titanic, another really stupid movie. We came to the conclusion that if a movie was terribly popular, we most likely wouldn't enjoy it.
The other evening we watched one of our collection of movies, Birdcage with Robin Williams. Wonderful movie, touching, funny, and on point.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hmm. I just finished John Wick with Keanu Reeves. He was a bonafide badass for no reason whatsoever. It was enjoyable.

I'm downloading some more *shhh* and going to watch 300 Rise of an Empire with a friend since he never saw it. I like the female antagonist. Hot.

New JURASSIC! Oh my! Gotta see it in Theatres.

Reaction score
That's a great film, the rise of an empire one, really cool. Watched it in the cinema when it just came out. I only watch that kind of films in the cinema, I leave movies like ''Her'' and ''The physician'' for home ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I can't remember when the last time was that I see a movie in the theater! The most recent movie I saw was at home, in the comfort of my couch, the warm of my dog, and I watched "Chef" without any distraction :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I too watched Midnight in the garden of good and evil.

right now, the African queen.

priceless

African Queen was awesome. I watched it years ago, if it is the one I am thinking about. Its the one with Bogart and Hepburn right?

@Shimus You dirty rat! You had to post that trailer. Now I am in trouble with my Boyfriend. He's made because I'm making him take me to see it when it comes out. LMAO

Last edited:
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Kevin, yes, African Queen is about Bogart and Hepburn thwarting Nazi plans by going down a thought-to-be unnavigable river, and ending up in a lake and torpedoing a Nazi gunboat. Great movie, but with both Hepburn and Bogart, how could it be anything else but great?

Reaction score
Ohhhh I really want to see American Sniper, but we are waiting until it becomes available on our on demand service. We watched 47 Ronin last night and it is a very good movie. We are big movie watchers in my family.

Uhm, that sounds like an interesting movie. I have heard about it, but haven't watched it yet. I might take a look, I'm guessing it's an action movie? Love watching those in the cinema ;))

Ask a Question