Last movie you watched

Reaction score
I haven't been to a movie theater in...I don't know, but the last movie I saw there was "Gladiator" with Russell Crowe LOL!

Last movie I watched was a couple of weeks ago, on TV. It was "Big Driver", based on a Stephen King novel.

Hehehe, then it has indeed been a while :p I love movies based on the works of Stephen King, have you watched bag of bones? That one was very interesting too, but don't watch it at night ;)

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
The last movie at the theater was Mutant Ninga Teenage Turles, with my grandsons. We enjoyed it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Out of morbid curiosity I decided to watch St. Vincent. It lived up to the first reviewer's comment: Gran Torino: The Diabetic Years.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I watched "Dragon blade" starring Jackie Chan and John Cussack just before Chinese new year. The story touched me and knowing it is based on a true story didn't help. I even cried a little in the cinema :ROFLMAO: Last night I watched "The descent: Part 2" in Youtube. I enjoyed it except for the ending.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The last one that I watched that really had my attention and that I found amazing was Whiplash. I watched it originally just for the noise, a filler while I do something else because I didn't think that it would be my cup of tea. I know nothing about drumming and wasn't really interested in a music movie. However, I watched it twice now and both times it was gripping, its low action, high emotion. And refreshingly it wasn't a sappy tear jerker. It pulls you in, it infuriates you, leaves you exasperated, it raises your hopes and it brings them crashing down with a thud.
Miles Teller and J.K. Simmons do an excellent job, in my opinion, and you can't help but feel what the main character Andrew (Miles Teller) feels.
I would recommend it, regardless of your age or whether you have any interest or knowledge about music or jazz drumming in particular.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
i hardly go to theatres to watch movies and the last one I went for was a very bad experience. We got tickets right in front and the loudspeaker noise aolmost shattered my ear drums (lol)

Ask a Question