Programmes To Watch

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Of course, they are supposed to be whispering. Turn on the subtitle. They are controlled and spied on by the state. It's like living in Korea.. Have you seen the ridiculous threesome?

I have been sleeping through Murderers... mistresses .. history programme on iplayer. The woman literally regurgitates all the historical facts in one breath, sending me to deep slumber in the whole one hour duration. Going to make bread now. Good night.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I suppose I'll have to, their very distracting to what's going on.or I'll try it through the sound system. The adverts were louder than the programme. I fall asleep watching history programmes. Do you let your bread rise through the night? I used to try and make wholemeal bread, but it was so dense and didn't rise properly.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I use a panasonic breadmaker and let it run through the whole night - 5 hours with E7. Didn't make it last night as there was a mouldy lump of bread left over from last time. So have to opt for something else instead. Must say that woman churns out the narrative too quickly and an hour is a good recipe for deep sleep.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
panny.. supposed to be the best.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Watching Chillenden Murders about Megan and Lyn Russell's murders. It showed Jill Dando reporting and doing crime watch. What a lovely lady ... so nice to be reminded of your serenity and beauty .. a force of good .. RIP, Jill!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Watched the dog whisperer, eggheads, EastEnders. Deep space nine.escape to the country. Falling asleep watching the dog whisperer. They have a lot of pit bull terriersover there.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I don't like vicious dogs.. I have downloaded Spring watch - really looking forward to seeing some stunning birds and cute baby animals.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes spring watch is good, i fall asleep watching that. I liked it with Bill Ody. I like watching Czar Millan. He reminds me of our dog trainer.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
@alp I'd thought I'd take a pic of the details out of the RT, saves me typing it all.
IMG_20170607_054834.jpg

I hope you can see it.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
It was rather slow the first series. You spelt it differently and I thought it was a different programme!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
TONIGHT
Channel 4
8pm.New Series Ackley Bridge.
School Drama set in a Yorkshire mill town where white and Asian population have largely been divided. But when two comprehensives are merged into a brand new Academy, the lives and cultures of both communities collide.

Ask a Question