Programmes To Watch

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Might have a go.. I don't think Michael Stone did it. Most probably Levi Bellfield ... Just a warning to people that they shouldn't be messed up as their rap sheets can be used against them, just as in Michael Stone's case. How can he be in prison for so long if there was no direct evidence. Just as the case in Casey Anthony.. No direct evidence and she went free, but we know, deep in our heart, that her negligence contributed hugely to her daughter's death. A heartless and selfish woman. Here, no direct evidence and that dodgy person used his statement to gain an early release.. and the court used his statement as evidence. And what has happened to him now? In prison again for murder... People should not clamour for justice just because the case is a seriously disturbing one.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I agree. I just want sean? to have a good shave. He's looks like a tramp with greasy hair! Haha!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Saw the Handmaid's tale last night. It's getting silly .. tons of maids and middle ranklings helping a woman to give birth.. The whole world stops for the birth..

When I watched Chillenden Murders, I think I heard that The Sun paid a prisoner to frame Michael Stone .. The Sun has really been low, worse than scum .. No wonder my friend said she would never buy the rag... While Michael Stone is no hero, to frame him like that was repugnant.

Spring Watch is really good.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder what era that is supposed to be. Hard to say.. is she sobbing with joy - she seems to be smiling, after her game. Sexual tension is introduced, you know where it's going to lead to... Funny that the recipient of the baby has to go through the birth process with the real mother. You wonder how many of these women are really unable to give birth.. Ah, they must be breathing another sort of funny air and because of that they can't give birth en masse! LOL!

TV is full of wise hindsight.. Oh, Corbyn has done so well ... Now he is seen as a hero..

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Poldark

The new series of Poldark airs tomorrow night on BBC One at 9pm.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
@alp yes i know thanks,i don't watch it. At the time there was a lot of costume dramas and i thought,oh not another one. Tried to watch the first series and thought it wasn't for me.:)

Ask a Question