Programmes To Watch

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
If anyone has got a TV programme to reccomend, please put it on here.
Friday 24 the march Bbc2 8.00pm gardener's world.

Sunday 26th march BBC1 9.00pm Line of duty. New series.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Please watch the riveting murder story of Killing for love. You can see it in 6 part series. Very sad. 18 year old German scholar has his whole life ruined by his infatuation with a manipulative woman. He definitely didn't do it, but he offered to cover for her .. Enough to make me weeeeep buckets.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Please watch the riveting murder story of Killing for love. You can see it in 6 part series. Very sad. 18 year old German scholar has his whole life ruined by his infatuation with a manipulative woman. He definitely didn't do it, but he offered to cover for her .. Enough to make me weeeeep buckets.
I will do that.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
C'box: I have just started watching Line of duty. The first 8 minutes was all about mobilisation of troop. Doiing my head in, but I will persevere. Keey Hawes appeared in a much later series. That was a good series and Vicky McClure was the star again. She's quite watchable. I must say.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Was waiting for the new series of VERA to return which started the other night and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward to next week. :)

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Was waiting for the new series of VERA to return which started the other night and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward to next week. :)
That's good, i don't watch much on channel 3, because mainly of the adverts. But i do watch super vet on 4.:)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
What's this vera all about? I'm watching Line of duty in which Danny Waldron was having verbal diarrhea! He recited so many acts that it seemed unreal... Haha!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, no. I really have to say no to Vera. I love true crimes on C60.

Watching the Papers and Lance Price puts me off.. A bigot who worked for Bliar .. Enough said.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
When is Killing for Love on alp ?
Only ' discovered' Vera last year and I loved it !
I agree with you Logan....adverts are a pain in the ****

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Daisy: It's on iplayer on 2 versions. One for nearly 2 hours and one 6 parts x 25 minutes. Well worth a watch. The woman is ssssssooooooooooooooooo nasty.. She admitted that she went and did it, but because the judge and her mother (from the Lynchberg family - the one with the kidnapped baby) were friends and the detective Gardner won recognition for the whole case, the German is still rotting in prison.. Horrific .and enough to make you weep..

Now I am sad, Logan! Haha!

Ask a Question