Programmes To Watch

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Just watched the super vet, had a golden retriever. He had a tumour in his back leg. He did a scan. The owners didn't want the leg amputated, so Noel Fitzpatrick took the dog's paw off and put a bionic one on.Thinking that he cut all the tumour out and a bit extra to make sure. but weeks later had another scan and it had spread. So he had to take the whole leg off. But the dog is happy with 3 legs.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@Logan I know you will like it as it is a gold retriever. Watching Grantchester

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Itv hub. Getting tiredsome now as James Norton can't make up his mind to be a priest or to marry a divorcée. In the end, he wants to be a priest. By the look of it, the sexual tension says there will be more series. It's an accusation of the Catholic church that they do not tolerate gays or divorces. A detective series with a bit of sex thrown in and the dilemmas faced by the Catholic church. You can only watched the last 2 episodes in the series now.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks i might do that. In the eyes of the Catholic church, they can't get divorced. I've got a aunty she told me and they're not supposed to use contraceptives.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
That's the problems with Catholic church - they hate divorces, hate abortion, hate gays (which is unreasonable as people could be born with the genetic make up which makes them gay - they themselves can be victims of their own bodies. Then some priests prey on boys or girls .. to escape the stigma that they are not married. Tim Fallon is such a befuddled person. How can you hate gays.. Some gays can be very nice and to be gay might not be a course chosen by them..

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, yes. I did remember Monty saying. I'm going to catch up with The Beechgrove later.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Watched Great life Swap Adventure.. A bit formulaic already.. I didn't spend enough time with my son/daughter. And the other person wants to lecture the other..

She calls Taiwan busy. She should have gone to Hong Kong .. Far worse.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Last night watched last weeks handmaids tale. I can never remember the names. At the end where they operated on the gay handmaid for being gay. I think they must have taken her genitals away, but was told she could still get pregnant. How horrible.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
The names seem to start with OF Offred, Ofglen .. Under his eyes, ... all those funny weird set phrases. Went out to get some bargains. Quite pleased. Post in @Upsy Daisy 's thread.

Ask a Question