Programmes To Watch

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all.last night Finished watching Three Girls. It was good, it was about grooming young girls for sex. Started in Manchester, but it was all over the country.True story.

Last edited:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I have downloaded one episode of Three girls and watched Broken on TV. I'm more fascinated with Versailles. I think I should finish watching Harlots .. though I might fall asleep as I woke up at 4.23am this morning.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Trying to keep up with eggheads. Just watched the super vet. Watched Redwater, the son that she found, i think he's not as good as she thinks he is.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Logan: I know you will be busy, but watch Woman in gold with Helen Mirren in it. Quite good a film.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Lovely film Woman in gold.. True story..

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
So many good actors in that film, Charles Dance, Jonathan Pryce .. lovely film all round.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Howard Goodall is quite watchable and he has made quite a few interesting programmes. Watched 2 episodes of Three girls and Jane Austen by Lucky Worsley..

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Three girls: I don't think I can blame the CPS for dropping Amber as a witness. She went back on her words when interviewed and kept saying no to question. She blamed Holly non stop. Shame they didn't say what future held for the girls. It is shocking to see all the cities are literally mired in grooming girls for sex. Some people just don't give women the same kind of respect, do they?

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
TONIGHT
BBC 2. Documentary of the week
9pm. Sgt Pepper's Musical Revolution: with Howard Goodall
Just watched this, even if you don't like the Beatles, it's interesting how they made the album. People said that they were on LSD but it was about Paul and John's child hood. They grew up together and they were rivals. It's 50years since they made it and it's just been
remastered. I was too young at the time, but my one of my oldest Brothers liked them and my other brother liked the rolling stones.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I am watching Versailles the latest episode. Raymond Blanc frying is an interesting one as I always want to make tempura .. Yummy, but I always end up in a mess with flour sticking to the bottom of the pan!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Just watched first episode of the handmaids tale. Couldn't hear what they were saying, unless they supposed to be whispering.

Ask a Question