Programmes To Watch

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, @Logan . Martin Sixsmith wrote the story and it is a genuine story. At first, I thought it was a bit boring, but towards the end, there is an interesting twist. Worth watching.

Last night, I had to grimace through Saving Kajaki on iplayer. So many soldiers being maimed by land mines. It's so sad and Afghanistan really is a tricky place for the world to police.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
TONIGHT
Drama of the week

Channel 4

9pm The Handmaid's Tale

New Series 1-10 Ep.Offred
American theocracy,in which declining birth rates have led to a new social order, where the few remaining fertile women are kept as slaves to carry children for the regime's leaders. Elisabeth Moss plays one of these"handmaids", struggling to cope with her repressive existence and the resentment of her owner's wife.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks @Logan ,saw some trailers on this and thought that I would try and catch it....but then forgot all about it , so thanks for reminding me :)(y)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Finally, finished all the junk called Chelsea Flower Show.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I agree.trying to catch up with location location location. I'm sure there was escape to the country on this afternoon, but the recorder Didn't pick it up. Or it wasn't shown.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I think I'm watching a children's programme called Hetty Feather. Had to look for the programme you talked about on the previous page on this thread and realised that it was shown the night before. Would like to watch that. Glad to know you're OK.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I love BBC. I am able to get some programs through Netflix here in the States. Murdock Mysteries, Midsummer Murders, Sherlock, and Rosemary and Thyme are some that I've watched. Any additional suggestions would be lovely.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@tbendl Line of Duty is one of the best - full of twists and turns. Dr Foster was an old one, but a new series has been commissioned. Happy Valley is also highly praised.

Nature's weirdest events - very interesting. A lot of Lucy Worsley's history programmes are also quite fun. I like them any way.

@Logan Who features in this Broken?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I'm 100% sure that you will like Line of Duty.

Ask a Question