Programmes To Watch

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
This is a spin-off from EastEnders, But you don't have to have watched EastEnders to watch this.
This is a one to watch

TONIGHT
Bbc1 8pm Kat and Alfi: Redwater.
New Series episodes 1- 6
In this spin-off from EastEnders, Kathleen and Alfi Moon think that they have left the drama of Albert Square behind them when they arrive in the Irish village of Redwater on a quest to find her long-lost son. However, they soon uncover a secret the villagers would have preferred to remain buried- they are still troubled by a tragedy that happened more than 25 years ago.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Just watched the last episode of trust me I'm a vet. Dogs like eating things out of the bin. If they eat mouldy bread it can make them very ill and they can die. If cats have a lot of fish in their food, it's got syanide in it,can damage their kidneys. The kidneys can't get rid of it, so it builds up. Same for dogs. But the way how the food is made it's hard to avoid it.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I am catching up with The Beechgrove Garden now!

Jim is being naughty - He asked the name Prototype is with a big or small p??? (naughty and saucy) and then he said he wouldn't want to be called Prototype. True. It's a wishy washy tulip. The breeder may want to create greater thing..

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Little Boy Blue is sooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooood! Terrible that this country is riddled by gangsters and ..

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
@alp. That's good, i was thinking of watching it, but it's on the other side, got adverts. Still got to watch These Girls, OH wants to watch it so I'll never get to see it. Got a lot of location, but he keeps falling asleep. Watched Redwater i think it was good. Don't have to have watched EastEnders, it's separate from it.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Just watched Michael Mosley v Superbugs.
It was on BBC 4 last Wednesday. It's a one to watch. It was very interesting. They found bacteria in a cave, no one had been down there before and they were resistant to all antibiotics. Their finding new antibiotics, but it will be about 20 years before we could use them.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Gem find, Logan. I will definitely download it and don't think I will fall asleep as I dozed off watching ..?? Did you know that Chelsea FS is on. I caught a glimpse of it. Joe Swift trying to steal Monty's thunder again!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
It was on from 5 to 6. There must be a repeat. I tuned in to watch True Crime. But I had already watch Facing Evil and there was nothing interesting in the C 68 or C72, so I channel-surfed and saw Adam Frost introducing show gardens. I think Monty said he had nothing to do. Seems he's being sidelined and Adam Frost introduced quite a few. This year's Chelsea had got only 8 or 9 big show gardens whilst last year they had 17. Monty was being too honest as he said the standard - some very good, some not quite there. I had headache when Adam Frost introduced one with industrial heavies.. Really didn't like that one. Jo Wiley's garden was a copy cat. The seating puts me off.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Jo Wiley didn't design it, somebody else did. I don't know why she's there for. I know she likes gardening, she was in the radio times about her being there. I don't watch it. Gardener's world isn't on next Friday because that's on.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
The Chelsea flower show
Your Hosts
BBC 1 at 3.45pm Nicki Chapman and James Wong
Bbc 1 7.30pm Sophie Raworth and Joe Swift
Bbc2. 8pm Monty Don and Joe Swift

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you, @Logan If you have time, watch Homesman with Hilary Swank in it on iplayer. Very good film, judging from the beginning!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
TONIGHT
BBC 1 9pm New series 1-6 Broken

Sean Bean and Anna Friel

BBC4 8pm The first Georgians. The German Kings who made Britain.
Presented by Lucy Worsley.

Ask a Question