Programmes To Watch

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Is big ears portrayed in a positive light? And his superannuated doxy in a good light? Hate the woman!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Then I won't watch it. I dislike big ears and his superannuated doxy!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
You can see in Daily Malicious where people are instructed to bash Kate and William all the times!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
They are free, but most of them are biased. I'm catching up with Garden Rescue. Shame it's all about design.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Is Ground Force in itv with AT? I don't like watching adverts. I enjoyed Versailles. The twists and turns are quite intriguing ..

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
It's an old programme on BBC, Alan Titchmarsh, Charlie Dimmock, Tommy Walsh and somebody else who helped Tommy. You can watch it on utube

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
TONIGHT
Drama of the week
BBC1. 9pm. New series 1 of 3 Three Girls
True story of 3 girls at the centre of the Rochdale sexual abuse scandal.
Next episode Wednesday at 9pm
3rd on Thursday at 9pm

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Last night our PBS aired "Charles III" on Masterpiece Theater, a drama about Prince Charles ascending the throne after the death of his mother. It was awful.
The entire premise is silly; the dialogue sounded as if it has been lifted from Shakespeare on one of his off days; the acting was stiff; and Kate and William were depicted as schemers who dragged brother Harry along in their take-over plot.
Good heavens, if this is the best Masterpiece Theater can do, I think I'll just skip it and watch "Mike and Molly"!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I watched it on BBC, it could happen like that. He was against signing for things that he wasn't asked about. He thought that he was going to be there, just to sign things and not be able to have a say in it.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
The newsreaders from the BBC were scripted to read the autocue as such, " Charles III was described as very good by the Daily Mail." I have heard 3 newsreaders given autocue like this to read. Big ears and his superannuated doxy are bashing William, Kate and Harry and Kate's family. It's all a propaganda war fought out via proxy so as to diminish people's crying out for William to be the king. Frankly, why do we need these people? They are either born by chance into this family or worm their way into it. A very dysfunctional family. We are all equal and why should we kowtow to another person?

Ask a Question