What are your favorite indoor plants?

Reaction score
Well is sounds like a wonderful trip.

I am quite sure we will enjoy any and all photos that you share with us.

I came back from there just a few days ago :) I had a great time and took a lot amazing pictures, I will surely share them over here later. Surprisingly enough I could take a lot plant and flowers pictures, because I visited several flower and plants nurseries :) So yeah, plenty of flowers and plants!

Reaction score
LOL yes they do grow like crazy. I enjoyed having mine flow as a balance/curtain if you will into the other room. I killed so many African Violets that I just gave up on them. I hope I can get another holiday cactus, they are very pretty aren't they?
Does any body know anything about cat palms

Reaction score
My name is Jennifer and I received a cat palm from my boyfriend and was wondering if I could put it in a bigger pot

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
My name is Jennifer and I received a cat palm from my boyfriend and was wondering if I could put it in a bigger pot
Cat palms are beautiful!:D
If the current pot seems too small for your palm, you definitely should transplant it to a bigger one:)
Personally, whenever I receive or buy a new plant, I always transplant it, because in my opinion basic flower pots aren't very pretty.

Ask a Question