What are your favorite indoor plants?

Reaction score
Yes, we have Maria:D! I have a friend whose name is Maria, we call her Marysia, it's a diminutive. She is interested in gardening too, her garden is beautiful:)
Magdis sounds nice:) In Poland, we call Magdalenas "Magda". I really don't like it though:confused:

Maria is a beautiful name, is she the girl you told me she has a calla lily?
Oh and by the way, we call my cousin's daughter ''madga'' too here, but I like ''magdis'' more :p I wanted to give her name a little twist ;) Because just like you I never liked ''Magda''.

Reaction score
This year I plan on adding other plants besides the edible kind. Right now I'm loving my cillantro. I've been using it so much. I love indoor gardening.

Reaction score
I love my bamboo I have a tin of it in all kinds of different vases/pots/containers. I also really love my desert rose. It's not really an indoor plant but it's been living inside since it's been cold out.

Reaction score
I really like those small bonsai. I also like Golden Pothos, Aloe Vera, and I really like Azaleas. I think they're all very pretty. They are said to be good air purifiers, too.(I don't believe bonsais are, though!) So, that is a big added bonus to their beauty.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I love Azaleas too, they're so pretty:) Also, they make the most beautiful bonsai trees. Here are two pictures that I found, aren't they lovely?

2-10-11%2B001.jpg

04102012-mothers-day-plants_0023.jpg

I would love to have a houseplant like this, it's very decorative:)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
So pretty I have never grown these as Bonsia.

Reaction score
I really like the strange looking Madagascan Palm and (I know) totally old fashioned Crotons . They are so unusual in their own right and just get people staring! Love that. Plus they make a great talking point.

Reaction score
Hi Mithos! You have a nice taste when it comes to plants :) I also like the Madagascan palm! It's a really unusual house plant, I have never had one, but I know someone who does. Same with crotons! I might get one in the future tho :) I also like unusual houseplants :p:love::LOL:

Reaction score
I love Azaleas too, they're so pretty:) Also, they make the most beautiful bonsai trees. Here are two pictures that I found, aren't they lovely?

2-10-11%2B001.jpg

04102012-mothers-day-plants_0023.jpg

I would love to have a houseplant like this, it's very decorative:)

Wow! I had no idea we could grow those as bonsais! They are so lovely! But I am guessing they can't grow just anywhere, right? I think I read they need a very specific climate in order to thrive, but if given the chance I'd definitely grow one of those as bonsai :)

Reaction score
I really like those small bonsai. I also like Golden Pothos, Aloe Vera, and I really like Azaleas. I think they're all very pretty. They are said to be good air purifiers, too.(I don't believe bonsais are, though!) So, that is a big added bonus to their beauty.

Golden Photos are great plants! So is aloe vera! They are also so extremely easy to grow and take care of, you just gotta love the simplicity of that :) I also like azaleas, but sadly they don't do well in a climate like mine :cry::notworthy: In my opinion a house is never complete without a couple of house plants ;)

Reaction score
I love my bamboo I have a tin of it in all kinds of different vases/pots/containers. I also really love my desert rose. It's not really an indoor plant but it's been living inside since it's been cold out.

Wow!!!!! Do you actually have a desert rose?!?! Mind sharing some pictures of it with us!? Desert roses are in my opinion the most beautiful and magnificent plants I have ever seen in my life!!!! No kidding!!! I had never seen something as pretty as a desert rose!

Reaction score
This year I plan on adding other plants besides the edible kind. Right now I'm loving my cillantro. I've been using it so much. I love indoor gardening.

Cilantro? Is it hard to grow inside? So far I haven't really ventured with edibles that much, but I might start with herbs at first and if everything goes well I will take the next step and try growing cucumbers and tomatoes (y):LOL:

Ask a Question