Vote for your favorite Spring flowers

Please vote your favorite spring flower(s) eg daffs, tulips etc...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Very impressed with Montray Davis's polls, so I would like to try one.

Please upload your flower photos for the next month (could be hellebores, snowdrops, daffs, any .. even winter jasmines..) ( could be more than one), but please name alp1, alp2 ... and we could all vote amongst ourselves. We can have a winner the end of the month. You may have many photos and many responses, but please order them after your username.

alp1 Hellebore

sam_0015-jpg.31855

alp2 Snow Fox
sam_0009-jpg.31908

I hope it works and we can have some fun!

Special THANK YOU to @Montray Davis !

Last edited:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
If this doesn't work, hope admin helps a bit. I don't really have any idea how to make it work!

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I likes the red dead nettle :)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
We are allowed to comment, says alp! What a stunner. I can distinctly see the swans' heads. Beautiful!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I will compile a list the on 20th February, so closing date would be 20th of each month! Please note.

Please send in as many as you like! Painting or sculpture for @Colin !:D

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
alp, so you are going to have this be a nomination thread, then you will post a poll later?

:confused:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
If this doesn't work, hope admin helps a bit. I don't really have any idea how to make it work!

It's not going to be easy to keep editing a poll (and wouldn't be fair either, as the earlier entries are there for longer), so I'm not sure what you're asking for here... Are people voting on their favourite photo or their favourite flower? We already have the photo of the month competition for photos, but you are welcome to post your own polls if you like :)

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
We already have the photo of the month competition for photos, but you are welcome to post your own polls if you like :)

Whoops!! I misread @alp's original post!!

I would like to clarify that the picture I posted is NOT my photo. I snitched it from an image search. I thought she had decided to have everyone nominate their favorite flower, then was going to post a poll later. :confused:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
It's not going to be easy to keep editing a poll (and wouldn't be fair either, as the earlier entries are there for longer), so I'm not sure what you're asking for here... Are people voting on their favourite photo or their favourite flower? We already have the photo of the month competition for photos, but you are welcome to post your own polls if you like :)

Ooops! I actually wanted to try out the poll and therefore had to do something. Hope you don't mind.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Whoops!! I misread @alp's original post!!

I would like to clarify that the picture I posted is NOT my photo. I snitched it from an image search. I thought she had decided to have everyone nominate their favorite flower, then was going to post a poll later. :confused:

It doesn't matter even if it's not your photo. See Zigs' painting. So don't worry.

I will compile a list of participants and start the vote on 20th of this month. I was very impressed with @Montray Davis 's poll and he showed me the rope. I just wanted to try. I could hand-code the stuff, but couldn't get the result. Montray showed me how to do it. Any way, the list will be compiled on 20th. You could send me more photo, for example, you spring flower photos or drawings or sculpture... and I will list MaryMary1 Hyacinth and MaryMary2 cats with spring flowers ... etc!

Ask a Question