Favorite Mixed Drink

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I would say mine is fruit mix drink which must have pineapple and mango (mandatory). I just love to blend a whole lot of fruits together to get that bubble of excitement about life.

...and the drink must be chilled(y)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
Serbia
I do not prefer mix drinks in general. However, I do like spritzer in these hot days. Some nice white wine and ice cold sparkling water along with few lemons is honestly the best chilled drink for the summer days in front of us. I like wine and for me it is the best to drink it without adding anything but when a wine is not that good and some are just cheap and simple, some sparkling water is going to do miracles for it and for you.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
Pina coladas! They always remind me of vacations...the pineapple-y, coconutty deliciousness!

The sound of your drink sounds fab too, Esther!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
I could go on and on! Mixed drinks are favorite. Pina coladas, margaritas, and fruit juice with malibu in it. You really can't go wrong with most mixed drinks. I've even made some slushie type mixed drinks.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I enjoy berry and green apple wine coolers. Actually, the only alcohol drinks i like are fruity ones like daqueris and pina coladas. I stay away from drinks where i can taste the alcohol in it.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't really know. I don't drink alcohol so it would be hard to say. Mocktails are full of sugar so I don't really know on them either. I'm a type 1 diabetic so I am careful about sugar and carb intake,

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
I could go on and on! Mixed drinks are favorite. Pina coladas, margaritas, and fruit juice with malibu in it. You really can't go wrong with most mixed drinks. I've even made some slushie type mixed drinks.
I have noted, in some bars with mixed drinks they go light on the alcohol and charge the same. So when I am out I don't order those.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I'm not a big mixed drink person. But years ago I had good friends living in Arizona, with several grapefruit trees in their yard. And a pool. Freshly picked and squeezed grapefruits + Skyy vodka + lounging around the pool made for some very pleasant evenings!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Just cold or hot, except of course beer. Even mixed beer should be cold. They are all my favorites. My least favorite is an empty drink.

Last edited:

cschiavoni

Caitlin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I'm a beer and straight scotch/mezcal girl but if I'm doing mixed drinks it's almost always an old fashioned, with just a hint of fruit. I stay away from drinks that bury the taste of the spirit.

Then again I'm a bartender so I'm understandably incredibly picky.

Ask a Question