Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Please don't send the thunderstorms north Logan; I'm enjoying this extremely rare dry spell which is truly amazing after the recent two years of enduring Blackie most days apart from when it snowed. I'd forgotten what it was like to reach the workshop without a soaking. :)

We're off to Boundary Mills Retail Outlet in Catcliffe for a trip out then later I'll do a bit more woodturning; it's quite dark here so far this morning and cool.

Kind regards, Colin.
I'll try not to, :)

Have a good day out.:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
IMG_20180529_043530_01.jpg
It finally got here. Tropical Depression downgrade at this point. The ground is soaked and the trees will fall over with far less wind so downgrades are a good thing.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Anybody remember a Ronco product called the Salad Shooter? It was a deal where you put in a veggie and it sliced and shot out bits and pieces of whatever? Thats our yard at this point, the trees thrash against each other in a storm and the results flutter down. Good compost though.

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Light rain & breezy for today although fine but dark at the moment; Blackie's looking menacing. :(

I'm just having a brew and bickie after a wonderful session woodturning; I've just successfully completed a lidded box with finial and I've got the second box very near finished; the sanding sealer on the lid is drying then it just requires polishing; these two boxes are surprise presents for two of our very good friends. :):):)

Kind regards, Colin.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
High of 20 and a low of 14

Thunder set for this morning and all afternoon, going on until early evening.
Quite like listening to it...IF...I don't have to venture out into it:)

Ask a Question