The Osprey cam at the bottom of my hill.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
At 17.39pm UK time, I saw the partner and it just flew away and then two cyclists. So exciting to see the partner live!

17.45 - Partner is here again!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
After watching the paint dry, I have finally captured something interesting

I saw the two TOGETHER.

And then there were THREE eggs and the hatching partner flew off and the homecomer took over.
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@Beth_B I watched paint dry quite a few times. I was so excited to see that instead of the lonely bird sitting on the eggs doing nothing. The webcam in UK Rutland is not so well adjusted. Here you can look right into the nest. The one in Rutland, a beautiful place, levelled with the edge of the nest and so it is quite difficult to see INTO the nest.

Glad that you like it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I've been a painting contractor for 38 years, so I've certainly been around my share of drying paint! I don't tend to watch it though. :LOL:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
:D:p:LOL::ROFLMAO: I was just mucking about using it as a metaphor. You know what it's like. Every morning, I would look at it as it has now been bookedmarked and I saw no movement at all. Twice I saw one flying back in and tried to do a screen grab. This time, I'm really pleased with my screen grab!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
There were actually three in the nest. The rest is added for a bit of a laugh! I was thrilled to see the hatcher flew away to stretch its body whilst the partner took over and it was at that moment that I saw three eggs!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
Canada
So there will be a late hatcher, the runt of the brood? Good that you caught it Alp, I haven't had time to sit and watch. Things keep popping into my head when I sit at the computer and I'm heading outside again.lol

Ask a Question