Kare wanted me to get a new camera.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
I was sort of surprized when she suggested I get a new camera. I had just bought my self a New Cannon Rebel T6 for Christmas 2017.
At that time I was looking for a camera with a view finder so I could take car pictures and not worry about the sun shine washed out screen.

Well Kare finally explained there was some on sale, Game cameras.
So we went and bought one which I set up in the front yard about 50 feet from our honey house.

I got some pictures I couldn't find a reason for it to trigger.
Times are 12 hours off because I had not set the am pm thing.

cat tail.

a Blue Jay.

I think sun spots.

Beware what lurks in yiour yard at night. Coon.

Pussom.

:D Al

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Screenshot_20181020-122709.png
Thank you for the pics. When I click them, I am sent to a site where I learned that asian women have an interest in improving my sex life. I am flattered but a little conservative in some areas. Also it appears my ability to have an erection is of a great concern to them, and they seem to offer me a plant based solution, which I am quite sure is wholly organic. Again , I am too conservative to give them money to find out how perfectly special their offerings must inherently be, and I apologize.

Ask a Question