The Osprey cam at the bottom of my hill.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
Canada
Just biked back from the Osprey nest. So here's the ground view.
P1040368.JPG
P1040361.JPG
P1040364.JPG
P1040365.JPG

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Very cool! Ospreys are one of my favorite birds of prey. Got to watch one fish about 5 years ago and it was pretty funny to watch.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Johnny Make sure you stop there and wave to all of us! :D:p:LOL::ROFLMAO:
And it will be a johnny canoe webcam!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Poo, my mobile device doesn't support Adobe, so I can't watch it.
I'm two miles from a pretty good sized lake and river. Never seen ospreys there but bald eagles. They nest every year at the North end of the lake but the location is kept pretty secret so people don't hike in and bother them.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
Canada
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Nice, some great shots in the first link. The Flint River and trail goes through about two miles from me; the lake is artificial; there's a dam. All up and down the river there are bald eagles. It's not that uncommon to see them.

Wow too bad you didn't get a shot of both the bald and the golden sharing the sky! That would have been awesome.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
Canada
I did get a picture of the golden perched in a tree. I tried to get as close as possible but the snow was so deep and I was wearing running shoes. And I had bird s and bird seed in my hand when the bald flew low right over top of me and my camera was in a pouch on my bike.
P1040019.JPG
P1040017.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Nice!!
This bald eagle flew practically low above my head last spring. By the time I fumbled my phone out and took a photo, it was wayyyy up there. See that tiny black speck in the middle? That's a bald eagle, honest. :D
Actually if you zoom in you can see its white head.

IMG_20160311_134344.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
:ROFLMAO:! Pull another one, @Beth_B - that's a dirty speck on your lens! :eek::p:D:LOL:

Of course it is. I once took the same pic and asked myself why the 'eck I took such a featureless pic during a holiday. After scratching my head a bit, I realised that we flew kite high up in the same azure blue sky! :eek::p And that was a very enjoying kite flying moment, just like your eagle snapping!

Lucky you, @johnny canoe that you saw the eggs - all I saw on the video was the bird twitching its head and scratching it body! The highlight was the person doing roller blading on the path below.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
Canada
I can make out the eagle in your picture Beth.

Alp, it's hit and miss, but I agree, seeing somebody go by on the path is a highlight if those big buzzards haven't done anything but sit there.

Ask a Question