Linda Campbell hybrid rugosa

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A
Country
United States
lc1 (1280x1186).jpg
I bought this last year (mail order) and it came as a 18 inch or so with a 6 inch side branch in a quart pot plant. Not overly impressive but I gave it a reasonably good home in the dirt and it grew pretty well but did not flower. This spring it has grown to about 4 feet with quite a few side branches and the first flush looks to be 35 flowers or so ( It is supposed to be a good repeat bloomer through the summer).

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
View attachment 38071 I bought this last year (mail order) and it came as a 18 inch or so with a 6 inch side branch in a quart pot plant. Not overly impressive but I gave it a reasonably good home in the dirt and it grew pretty well but did not flower. This spring it has grown to about 4 feet with quite a few side branches and the first flush looks to be 35 flowers or so ( It is supposed to be a good repeat bloomer through the summer).
Do you know the name of it, any scent?

Ask a Question