Stunning succulent ground cover

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Jeanne90, succulents come in so many different colors, I love it too. Thanks to their diversity, you can make so many lovely decorations with them. Here is another succulent "painting", I really want to have something like this:

succulent-art-wall.jpg

Reaction score
Here is another lovely arrangement of succulents. I love the delicate colors and the design itself.

Succulent+Garden.png

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It's a very subtle picture, I like it:)
Here are some lovely decorations, I adore the violet succulents, it's one of my favorite colors:

romantic-wedding-flowers-vintage-outdoor-wedding-succulents-and-ranunculus__full.jpg

Reaction score
They do look very pretty among the flowers. I love that lavender colored succulents too. I want to get some like that.. but this may not be the right time as it has been raining incessantly here.
Here are some covering the walk ways.. these succulents are so versatile.

ClickHandler.ashx

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I like them in pink because I like pink things in general:D .I can't help it, I'm a very girly girl:D These succulents look very delicate...and quite romantic:

pink-succulent.jpg

Reaction score
Claudine here are some you may like they aren't really pink.. but pretty. I want something like these... I
want them real bad!!
ClickHandler.ashx

ClickHandler.ashx

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I really like the succulents in the second picture, Maddie. They look like they were taken out of a fairy tale - so magical and unusual.
Although, if I decided to plant some succulents in my garden, I'd choose delicate colors. These are beautiful:

succulents.jpg

Reaction score
If I were to choose.. I would have a blend of both.. I already have the pastel shades but I don't see any of these exotic colors here in any of our garden shops. I need to look around some more. Gardening is all about playing with colors.. and boy what a splendid living wreath those succulents would make!

Reaction score
Claudine, I love those framed succulent gardens you can hang on the wall; they are so pretty. I'm surprised you hadn't discovered these before. I know you don't have a lot of space for new plants, but maybe you could do something like this:

IMG_0445.jpg

I love those spheres of succulents. They're such pretty plants. I like the ones that look like rosettes.

Reaction score
Claudine here are some you may like they aren't really pink.. but pretty. I want something like these... I
want them real bad!!
ClickHandler.ashx

ClickHandler.ashx

Those purple succulents are stunning. They don't even look like leaves, they look like actual flowers.

Reaction score
They are stunning, aren't they? The beauty of some succulents is often unmatched, their flowers are just an apology for a flower. I do love these easy to care for plants. They are truly beautiful in their own right.

Reaction score
It's a very subtle picture, I like it:)
Here are some lovely decorations, I adore the violet succulents, it's one of my favorite colors:

romantic-wedding-flowers-vintage-outdoor-wedding-succulents-and-ranunculus__full.jpg

I have never seen such a romantic use of succulents. They actually look formal in this setting. I like the violet ones too. This is gorgeous.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
ACSAPA, I'm glad that you like it, succulents can look really romantic sometimes, here are more examples, I love them all:

large_image.jpg

eco_wedding_fair45.jpg

Reaction score
Here are some beautiful wedding favour ideas with succulents.
Edited - I hope it shows up now.. :)

succulent-wedding-favors.jpg

il_570xN.417492168_f31r.jpg

succulent-wedding-cake-erica-obrien-via+greerloves.blogspot.com.jpg

ModernlyWed_DIYsucculentModernWeddingFavors_MichaelsCraftStores_01.jpg

Ask a Question