Germinating succulents!!

Rey

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
United States
I purchased from Lithops and Gibbaeum seeds and followed some youtube videos with a little twist. I use a germinating station with a heatpad, placed 3 cotton pads and wet it then put these microscopic seeds. I then put water on the germinating tray but not on the dish were I put the cotton, this creates a humid environment. After 4 days, I see some life.. I also use distilled water.
IMG_2896.JPG
Gibbaeum Comptonii .jpg
DSC05490.jpg

Rey

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
United States
update on lithops. Some are just germinating but the one I am watching seems developing..
this is the 9th day.. I might have too much water on the cotton..but will see what happens ^_^
9daylithops.jpg

Rey

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
United States
These are couple seeds that germinated and transferred them to soil then covered with fine desert sand..The rest of the seeds that did not germinate I transferred to another cotton but this time, I put a soil in the middle kinda like oreo cookies but white is on the outside.. ^_^
DSC05618.jpg
DSC05619.jpg

Ask a Question