Aeonium Succulent - PLEASE HELP ?

Reaction score
Hi, I have 11 of these Aeonium Kiwi CV plants that were cuttings taken from my mother plant and grown on. Only 4 out of the 11 are showing signs of change in their leaves that I have never experienced in the 2 years I have grown a successful amount on. I looked over the plant with an eye loop and can see no visible pests, mealy bugs etc. The roots also appear to be healthy. The plant hasn't been under watered or over watered. They are in a well draining soil mixture and were only recently potted up 4 weeks ago from a 5.5cm pot to an 8cm pot in the same soil mixture I use for all my succulents which are thriving (so it's not like I changed the soil brand etc) I would also like to mention that my plants are grown indoors.

I have attached 4 photos of the leaf markings, The overall plant health seems fine the damage is only on 2-3 leaves per plant.

I would really appreciate if anyone has any ideas what this could be and a course of action???

Thanks very much to anyone that takes the time to help. I hate to see any of my plants unwell but what's worse is not knowing what it is and how to rectify it.

Thanks again, Larah
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Ask a Question