Stunning succulent ground cover

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
That is the prettiest ground cover that I have ever seen ! Usually, you see these planted in someone's old boot or shoe, or in an odd planter of some kind. I did not know that succulents would spread that way. I am definitely going to have to find an area where I can plant some and let them spread. Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures

I was looking for some information online and came across this stunning succulent ground cover. This would be so easy to maintain, so cool and colorful. I agree a lot of people use succulents for ground cover.. but this one real took my breath away. Have you designed your garden with succulents for ground cover? Share your pictures here..
c8c180f6a355e671960447a0b40cb88b.jpg

Dymondiapathway(c).jpg

tarrex_large.jpg
What is the variety?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
I really don't like succulents and I prefer not to have them in my garden but I must say that I love most of the pictures here, they're stunning. Who would think that succulents can look so nice?:p
I found another interesting picture:

390Echeveria_elegans5.jpg
It's all in composition - which is harder to imagine and being into reality than you would think. :)

Ask a Question