alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
What did you think of it then @alp ?

I really enjoyed it and found it very interesting indeed.....mind you I had the added benefit of hub's input/ knowledge too :)(y)

Disappointed that there were more flowers, colours. But loved the water features. It's right - water seemed to be most important in a desert and very hot places. Glad that someone with vision built these gardens for people and families to sit down and relax. Imagine the heat!:eek: I could almost smell the fragrance. I wanted to buy a citrus tree with several fruits on it. But another lady snapped it up before it. The scent from a citrus tree is just incredible. Yesterday, I smelt something delicious sitting at my computer desk and then realised it was my pure white Ziva narcissus with 2 multi-head stems.. Wonderful!

paperwhite - tazetta daffodil bulbs Narcissus papyraceus 'Ziva ...

images

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I will see if I can catch up with this. With the Dogs programme, I stopped when I saw Michael Ball, the great dane ... Will watch a bit later. All those names are very confusing. I don't mind them mixed as long as they bring out the best of genes and not making the dogs suffer!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I will see if I can catch up with this. With the Dogs programme, I stopped when I saw Michael Ball, the great dane ... Will watch a bit later. All those names are very confusing. I don't mind them mixed as long as they bring out the best of genes and not making the dogs suffer!
I wouldn't sit through 2and a half hours. I recorded it and watched the bits that i wanted.:)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
That's what my son warned me about how long the programme would be. A bit too long!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
TONIGHT
Ch 5
A repeat of
The X - Files. 1 of 6 Series 10 My Struggle.
The new series will follow this. But it will be the last.Gillian Anderson has a lot of other commitments.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Catching up with the Murder of Mercedes Williamson and Josh Vallum. A very sad story for all concerned.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Logan: Do you know what the story is all about. I think our American contingent will know! Quite shocking. On iplayer.

Glad that he was indicted for hate crime!

Last edited:

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Watched the Grand Tour, the Wonderful World of Puppies, I'm getting annoyed with the woman who does the voice over. But the puppies are adorable.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
In series 9 of the X Files. Gillian Anderson plays Scully and David Duchovny plays Fox Mulder. They have a baby together, but they have to give him up for adoption because he had special powers. In series 10
they get together after a long time and they find out that the government or extra terrestrial has put a virus in the community, and there's only some people are ammune to it. They were trying to find their son and at the end of series 10, they saw him in a space ship above them. That's when the series ended.

Gillian Anderson is a very good actress and I've seen her in a few things, the one is Bleak House.
Also she's British.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Watched the Grand Tour, the Wonderful World of Puppies, I'm getting annoyed with the woman who does the voice over. But the puppies are adorable.

Voiceover really is important. Whenever I watched Masterchef, I felt like muting the voiceover. It just ruined my enjoyment of the programmes. But really, I think the whole Masterchef business is too pretentious ..

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
In series 9 of the X Files. Gillian Anderson plays Scully and David Duchovny plays Fox Mulder. They have a baby together, but they have to give him up for adoption because he had special powers. In series 10
they get together after a long time and they find out that the government or extra terrestrial has put a virus in the community, and there's only some people are ammune to it. They were trying to find their son and at the end of series 10, they saw him in a space ship above them. That's when the series ended.

Gillian Anderson is a very good actress and I've seen her in a few things, the one is Bleak House.
Also she's British.

Not keen on Xtra terrestrial. No point talking to me about heaven and hell either. When I am dead, I am dead. Platitude makes no sense to me.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Voiceover really is important. Whenever I watched Masterchef, I felt like muting the voiceover. It just ruined my enjoyment of the programmes. But really, I think the whole Masterchef business is too pretentious ..
Don't watch it anymore. You need to watch the wonderful world of puppies and see for yourself.:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Gillian Anderson was born in America , but has lived over here for years, has dual nationality. She is a great activist and charity supporter. Loved the series ' The Fall ' thought she was brilliant in that(y)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Gillian Anderson was born in America , but has lived over here for years, has dual nationality. She is a great activist and charity supporter. Loved the series ' The Fall ' thought she was brilliant in that(y)

Couldn't quite remember the Fall. Ah, Dornan played a Masochistic man.. I think!

Ask a Question