Programmes To Watch

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Not keen on Xtra terrestrial. No point talking to me about heaven and hell either. When I am dead, I am dead. Platitude makes no sense to me.
Hubby doesn't believe that either but i'm not sure, i don't believe in God. But there's got to be something. If you believe in heaven and hell,you believe in God. They say if you believe in God you'll go to heaven and live for ever. That's blackmail to make you worship him.

With the X Files, it was the government was behind some of it. But it was partly extra terrestrial.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
They say if you believe in God you'll go to heaven and live for ever. That's blackmail to make you worship him.

(y):D Exactly my sentiment. And the killer said he was OK with god and yet he felt sorry for Mercedes as she was going to hell! What a preposterous utterance and it was he who killed her!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
TONIGHT
BBC 1
8pm
New series. Call the midwife
IMG_20180121_141039.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Are folks catching the re-runs of GW and Instant Gardener early Sunday mornings?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I love that Love and Hate on iplayer. I will watch Hugh's tonight.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@Mark56 I had watched 3 re-runs and so glad to see the erythroniums. I so want to see them in my own garden, dry and droughty Essex! :eek:

I watched them on iplayer as it's very difficult to catch the programmes on time. But I will watch Call the midwife on TV. Thanks to @Logan !

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Need to do another half hour bike exercise. Don't think it helps as the cold weather might have dampened the effort and my knees are hurting! Sorry for the moan!:yawn::yawn:

Ask a Question