Programmes To Watch

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Staff terriers are ok if you have them from a puppy, got one up the road. Rehoming one is a different story.
Shouldn't leave any dog alone with a baby or child. Yorkshire's were bread to go under the weaving mills to catch mice.

Crumbs! Michael Ball is now like a GREAT DANE! :eek::LOL:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Enjoyable show but sad to see the border terrier cross jack russells got more coverage than the actual pedigree breed!! Number 21 nevertheless :confused:

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Last night watched Inside The Factory, they went to a factory that made a well known blackcurrant drink. Here they make plastic bottles out of old bottles. But not all of them get recycled.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Had I not been raised around Border terriers, we've always said we'd have a king charles cavalier or a goldie, maybe even both but not sure I could handle two

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
TONIGHT
BBC 2
9pm
Monty Don's Paradise Gardens. 1 of 2 episodes.
IMG_20180119_090043.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Had I not been raised around Border terriers, we've always said we'd have a king charles cavalier or a goldie, maybe even both but not sure I could handle two

You will have more "children" to take care of. But when they reward you with loyalty and love, it's all that matters.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I don't usually watch that sort of Gardening programmes, but i do like Monty. Might catch up on iPlayer. Going to Keith's this afternoon,he should be alright this week. Do some card making as usual, he's not very good with his hands.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I wrote something, but must have forgotten to post. Any way, as soon as I saw this post, I switched on the TV at 9.03 and there it was. But I lamented the lack of flowers until the last garden and I was bored stiff. Compared with the Italian gardens, this has been a bit of a let-down!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
So I did post! Ah, the programme certainly educated me about the features and guidelines for an Islamic gardens. I just love the mosaic decorative patterns which are so labour intensive. Love all the water features. Did fall asleep whilst trying very hard to concentrate. Love the last Botanic garden. So nice to be able to see all these without having to endure the heat.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know much about that place, but i would expect it to be like that, with a few oasis's.

Tried to watch the Big Cats, fell asleep. But they cover all the cats. There's a cat that catches fish, it lives by the water and has a coat that's water proof and webbed feet. There's cats that live in very extreme places.

Ask a Question