Programmes To Watch

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I caught a glimpse of it and really enjoyed The Coast about London. London is a coastal tidal city. Amazing.

Another thing I enjoyed was Lucy Worsley's Royal illnesses. Very interesting.
Also watching the conflict between Queen Elizabeth I and Queen Mary of Scotland. The latter was a chain of disasters and poor judgements. Very interesting.

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Bron too is like you Logan in not watching Corrie for years; Bron also used to watch Neighbours and Emmerdale but hasn't any interest at all now in all three.

The best Corrie years were the first with Ena; Minnie and Martha; we seldom watch any normal TV program these days because we prefer to choose good quality viewing via YouTube instead of this modern rubbish which is an insult to our intelligence. During breakfast this morning we watched an episode of "Ever decreasing circles" such series cheer us up whereas if we were to watch BBC News we would feel suicidal. :(

I've just enjoyed a well earned brew and jam tart; I'm rotavating; Blackie and Gale can get lost because I'm doing this rotavating today even if it snows and at the current 3C this is a possibility.

Kind regards, Colin.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Neighbours was brilliant when Kylie and Jason were on. But after that, nothing was the same. Save quite a lot of time! Hehe! The sky is clearer now. Need to go out and stare at my flowers!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Watched Hugh's Wild West, didn't think cuttle fish was so interesting.
Seen the Wonderful World of Puppies on channel 5, so adorable but no goldies.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
A bit boring Hugh's WW! I might see if I can catch that on C5.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I've found Call the midwife unbearable twee! But sometimes, the messages are stunningly put. I've been watching youtube videos to find out best time to doing cuttings to camellias, and its care. Love youtube for democratising knowledge.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
TONIGHT.
ITV
7.30pm
Britain's Favourite Dogs:Top 100
It's 2and a half hours long, so i'll record it and fast forward what I don't want.
IMG_20180116_081816.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I will watch it at 7.30 - sounds fun!

That was typed yesterday. I didn't watch it. But apparently, it was very successful.

Meet the chore-loving mutt who's so marvellous you could marry him: CHRISTOPHER STEVENS reviews last night's TV

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-STEVENS-reviews-nights-TV.html#ixzz54QB5EhZV

I don't think I like a Labrador. I wouldn't mind having one of @Mark56 's or @Tatter 's doggies if I had 2 pennies to rub against each other. I really loved Tatter's little dogs looking outside photo. Just can't forget it.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I haven't watched it, but the reviews wasn't that brilliant, i'll only see the Goldie which came 16th.
How could they.:(

Also people keep saying that these cross breeds are pedigree dogs, it's not true.

People are paying a lot of money and more fool them.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I know. Dogs are now, more often than not, cross-bred and you just can't tell what they are. Judge Judy blasted a woman who kept saying her mixed bred dog was a pedigree. Judge Judy, being a dog lover and a pink lady apple lover (I want one of those trees! :cry::cry::cry::cry:), would have none of it! Hilarious :LOL:!

I would not have any staff terrier, akita or bulldog. It doesn't matter how friendly people paint them out to be. Mind you, even a tiny Yorkshire terrier can tear a baby to death!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Staff terriers are ok if you have them from a puppy, got one up the road. Rehoming one is a different story.
Shouldn't leave any dog alone with a baby or child. Yorkshire's were bread to go under the weaving mills to catch mice.

Ask a Question