Programmes To Watch

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Just download the episode. Love the fieldmouse! I think I will enjoy it enormously. It's so cold this morning.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I loved House Through Time, afterwards I googled local maps of our area......found a load that you can overlay on top of the Google Earth ones. Kept me enthralled for a couple of hours!!! Saw how it looked before our house was built....all woods. When overlaying with the 1865- 1900 map out house and the nearby farm were the only buildings in the whole area!! Luckily we are still surrounded by woods and farmland, but walk down the lane and there is now a large housing estate.:( What I found most interesting was to learn the old names for the nearby areas.. My parents house was built on the sight of an old p!antation......to see the area now.....it's unbelievable!!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry can't edit for some reason. My new tablet has awful predictive texting........meant site, not sight.:(

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I loved House Through Time, afterwards I googled local maps of our area......found a load that you can overlay on top of the Google Earth ones. Kept me enthralled for a couple of hours!!! Saw how it looked before our house was built....all woods. When overlaying with the 1865- 1900 map out house and the nearby farm were the only buildings in the whole area!! Luckily we are still surrounded by woods and farmland, but walk down the lane and there is now a large housing estate.:( What I found most interesting was to learn the old names for the nearby areas.. My parents house was built on the sight of an old p!antation......to see the area now.....it's unbelievable!!!
That's great. I know a bit of history where we live. It was farm land and they kept animals. This part they kept dear for venison. The ground wasn't good for growing things. Before the Romans came it was marsh also there's the boerdsly Abby not far away.

Last edited:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
The programme Wild West is very slow. The first episode about bats, deer and dipper bird. I wish they showed all TV programmes with youtube setting so that you could play them at a faster speed!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
TONIGHT
Channel 4 NEW SERIES
9.pm. Kiri 1 of 4 Episodes
IMG_20180110_072225.jpg

It might be alright, got Sarah Lancaster in it.

Watched Girlfriends,it was ok. See how it goes.
Only watched 1 episode of McMafia thought about it,i wasn't that bothered about it.

Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall used to be on channel 4. Started off with River Cottage many many years ago. Then he went on to do Return to River Cottage. Then other things related to that sort of thing.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
McMafia is very slow - dragging on. The best bit is the mother confronting her husband's bit on the side: She said the younger version should have him, put him to bed when he's drunk, cook for him and wipe his bum when he couldn't do it himself, which wouldn't be long coming, considering his age! Then, she snarled and said that either she took him or get out of her life!

It's all about money...drug trafficking and probably revenge!

I missed Kiri and I thought it was a one-off.

Hugh's Wild West is very slow. Nice to have seen a rare bird!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I always fall asleep watching documentorys, have to rewind.:ROFLMAO::D
:LOL::LOL::LOL: If the go on for an hour, I can't blame you or me! There is a level of concentration required watching documentaries, some are more taxing and demanding than others!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
No. Don't want to watch long series, especially fiction. I'm re-watching some episodes from Monty on iplayer and saw streptocarpus. Surprised he didn't separate this big clusters of strepts which he bought from Malvern. Need to go out with a hat on so that I can hurry things up a bit.

Ask a Question