Programmes To Watch

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
It's so nice to see Monty and some episodes now as they give us ideas. Sadly, my garden is mostly taken up by hellebores and irises. I bought some new ones. Black Dragon iris, Edith Wolford, Blue Sapphire. But I was annoyed at how dry and shrivelled they were. I have been soaking them.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes it's nice to see Monty. Soak your Irises for an hour, that should be enough, then plant them. Well i've done my bit of cleaning for today. Cleaned the cooker hob and cleaned the sink and drainer.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Untitled-1.jpg
Yes, what can I do without Logan? Hugh's 3rd episode is full of birds, @johnny canoe 's nuthatch and woodpecker all make an appearance or two. Boy, I can't sit still. I'm onto the Great tail tits now. Would love to live there if there is no radon gas!

Last edited:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Same here. I just dragged the progress bar to where the dormouse was.. Quite enjoyed that.

I also enjoyed the illnesses of the royal family .. very good, informative and interesting. Just show you the so-called royal family are just the same like us, they eat, sleep like any other human beings. Shame some people have to create a myth to making a living.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I personally don't follow anything particular on TV, but I do follow Alan Titchmarsh on the internet. He's always so fun to watch and you can tell he really loves gardening. Sometimes I just put on a video of him in the background while doing something else.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes it was very busy, always up at the vets when they were a lot older.
There is a pet thread but i'll put a pic up.
all five.jpg

It was so nice seeing them altogether like this.
But sadly they're all gone now, but we've got 2 others.

Ask a Question