Weather

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

BST is here again but if it's summer time where's the heat in fact where's this global warming?

A beautiful sunny morning here without Blackie or Gale present; frosty first thing as I headed into the workshop so as usual wrapped up like an Eskimo to enjoy a morning on the lathe. 10C forecast for today; yippee. :)

Kind regards, Colin.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
upload_2018-3-26_5-37-48.png

Not a bad day, and the washing machine is humming and truly on!

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I hit the ground running this morning; watched an interesting woodturning video whilst I had breakfast; 07:15 down to defrost the car in 0.5C it being summer time; visited 3 supermarkets to do the twice weekly shopping; popped into the surgery; back home by 08:30; help to put the shopping away and now a brew and biscuit before wandering into the workshop. (y)

Kind regards, Colin.

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Thanks alp. (y)

It's now improving though; at 10 o'clock its forecast 5C and later today a dizzy height of 10C; it was bitterly cold first thing but I'll wrap up and put the heater on in the workshop; it can do what it wants once I'm settled on the lathe. :)

Kind regards, Colin.

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Thanks alp. (y) I think I need to wear my sunglasses more to avoid snow blindness than be protected from the sun. ;)

Kind regards, Colin.

Ask a Question