Weather

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
39°f and overcast. For the last 3 or 4 days they would tel we were going to up to foot of snow,so far nothing and it can stay that way, now there calling for less than 3 inches I won't drag ot the snow blower for less than a foot of white stuff.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Going to be an OK day. Thank heavens it has been dry for a while, making the garden accessible and safer!

upload_2018-3-22_7-26-58.png

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
now for the dig out of snow for our long driveway. hope my car can just roll over it all. the part that is a pain in the bottom where the truck leaves a heap after clearing the street.
We have problems with people clearing their drive and put it in a pile on the pavement, so pedestrians have to go into the road to get past it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
We have problems with people clearing their drive and put it in a pile on the pavement, so pedestrians have to go into the road to get past it.
That is a shame.
We have no pavement/sidewalks here. Its a country road. have to check prices this summer for a snow blower, the old I get.

Husband has not been out yet. think he's waiting to see if I can roll over the end and smash it down for him. Love it. who ever raised him, SMH.

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Bron and I have just returned home and we were astonished to see a dust cloud behind the bus we were following; very rare indeed and won't last long before Blackie and Snowy ensure it doesn't happen again. :D

For those with snow; please don't feel the need to share it; I won't be offended in the least. :):):)

Kind regards, Colin

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I should have the highest temperature in this week! 12c! Not to be sniffed at

upload_2018-3-23_6-36-43.png

Downhill on Sunday and Wednesday!

Ask a Question