Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Morning all, light cloud and breezy. Temp 1 to 6c

Sunrise 6.11
Sunset 18.20

At least it's light now when taking barley out at 6.30

You might need a torch again this weekend to see Barley for your early morning walk Logan; it's the biggest joke of the year here in the UK; it's called BST? (y):)

Kind regards, Colin.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I love British summer time when I can mow the lawn after 7.30am, shred the collected leaves last winter and gently be more relaxed rather than packing everything in before 7.30am Because of my Economy 7. Love it.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
This is the first day of spring here in the USA. For many this is what it looks like:
home-design.jpg

My sympathies, and I'll expect reciprocal sympathy when I'm sweltering in triple digit heat in July.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Yes, @Silentrunning Snow keeps coming down. Not to worry. have plenty of food in the house. I can work on my job from home and get paid. have a generator in case. plenty of cat food, have wine. We are good. suppose to get 8 inches. I will shovel a little here or there. Funny how just on Monday, was raking out leaves from garden areas in the front. Now all is a carpet of white.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Alp, we have central air conditioning and fans. We even have fans for the hens. But one has to go outside in July, even if for a short time. It's amazing how much perspiration one human body has!

I know exactly how you feel. We were like that back home. My father was very scared of turning on the air con. But as times went by, he was keen to use it. I want to be your hens! Or your cats! Snoozing in the sun and serviced by two loving owners! What more do they want?

Ask a Question