Rabbit problems?

Reaction score
hahahaha. They think it belongs to them or something. I keep them as pets when i catch them.

Oh how I would love my rabbit visitors to become pets - but unfortunately don't think it likely - as even after a year of regular visits to my garden - although now not entirely wild - they are only just beginning to get comfortable with my presence.

I'm not altogether sure why they visit either or even whether they visit my garden because is part of their territory - all I know is that every day at roughly around the same time - a pair of rabbits hop up my drive heading straight for my vegetable garden - which they only enter through the gate - even though there are plenty of alternative much safer ways for them to get in - as to what they do in my vegetable garden I have no idea - as unusually I've not found any signs of damage to anything that I have growing there o_O

Ask a Question