Rabbits I cant get rid of them [Help]

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
I have read many suggestions online but i don't know which one actually works. I tried Rabbit Out but after a rain if i don't respray they are back.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Reminds me of a story. One of my cats was roaming in a huge field behind a "new " neighbors house. Thinking, I do not want her to do anything foolish like call the animal control. As my cat comes home on his own daily. So I knocked on her door, introduced myself. Told her that the big black and white cat in that field behind her house is one of my cats. Her immediate reply was, "OH, I hate cats" Not letting me be swayed by that remark, I stated --- "He is catching your field mice". Then she said, " Oh, yes he can stay, I hate mice." As I left her house, I called my boy, he came running back home along the field line.

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
One sure fire way is to put up proper fencing. This would definitely prevent them from entering. You can also remove all covered areas that arent necessary. This ensures that the rabbits cannot hide amongst your garden. The shops do sell rabbit repellent but I find one effective way is to set traps with bait. There is a latch that falls and catches the rabbit without harming it. Then you can choose a way to get rid of it whether it is humanely killing it or giving it to someone.

Ask a Question