Programmes To Watch

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Watching Planet Earth - Mountains in which cameramen had to sit in a hideout for weeks to capture snow leopards. They were gorgeous animals. They filmed film crew walking on treacherous ever-shifting ground and head height flying stones from the tall mountains.. Really dangerous.

It is so sad that these documentaries made in 2007 were probably out of date as there are not enough pixels. Nowadays, they can use drone .. Life could be made so much easier than before.. Nobody would probably need to trek these terrible terrains and risk their head being stoned by falling debris.. I must say I still enjoy it every much.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
You mean the one they put a fake animal to interact with the real ones? I'm amazed by much trouble they have gone into to replicate a real animal.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
BBC and Amazon prime have got together to produce a up coming adaptation of a novel called Good Omen. David Tennant plays the Demon Crowley and Michael Sheen plays the Angel Aziraphale. Also Miranda Richardson, Michael Mikean and comedian Jack Whitehall is in it. It will be shown on Amazon Prime in 2019 then on the BBC some time after.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
BBC and Amazon prime have got together to produce a up coming adaptation of a novel called Good Omen. David Tennant plays the Demon Crowley and Michael Sheen plays the Angel Aziraphale. Also Miranda Richardson, Michael Mikean and comedian Jack Whitehall is in it. It will be shown on Amazon Prime in 2019 then on the BBC some time after.

Jack Whitehall is quite funny in the series with Eva Longoria .. He should go for character like that - bit of good looking, innocent idiot! Oh, nearly forgot to eulogise your David Tennant.. You know, when you watch a drama series, you understand how much money is involved. But still BBC has money to pay Chris Evans £2m!:eek::cry: And I feel for Theresa May who gets all the sticks and yet got £150K .. The world has gone mad and a pair of legs can cost £200m :eek:. I laughed when my son said the pair of legs got injured. Those oil rich countries have a lot to answer for ..

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I don't like Chris Evans, he's too childish. He was terrible doing Top Gear. Yes he gets paid too much. But the men get paid more than the women.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I don't like Chris Evans, he's too childish. He was terrible doing Top Gear. Yes he gets paid too much. But the men get paid more than the women.

Exactly! How can he be worth £2m??? It not a funny joke!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I'm finishing Blood and Gold: The making of Spain.

If I have time, I would watch Liar on itv

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I have downloaded them and yet I watched Blood and Gold: The making of Spain. Very interesting ... but it required so much concentration that I fell asleep a few times. I enjoyed it.

Then I watched Caves.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Watched Dr foster, poor Tom is going through a bad time because of his parents. Gemma won't stay away for long.

Watched first episode of electric dreams, the hood maker.There's tellipathic people and ordinary people fighting against each other. An agent whose got a partner, that it tellipathic. There's a professor who's making hoods to stop them from reading ordinary Peoples minds.

Ask a Question