Programmes To Watch

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Watched Dr foster, poor Tom is going through a bad time because of his parents. Gemma won't stay away for long.

Watched first episode of electric dreams, the hood maker.There's tellipathic people and ordinary people fighting against each other. An agent whose got a partner, that it tellipathic. There's a professor who's making hoods to stop them from reading ordinary Peoples minds.

That made me chuckle .. Making hoods to stop them from reading ordinary people's minds.

Gemma is a bit psycho. Trying to film the slippery eel slipping. Of course, she would realise that she should not let him win and come back. But the young bride is already bedding someone else. I hope there won't be another series as it could only get worse. Anna was quite right and I hope Neil and Anna can sort out their difference. I laughed when they were fighting over a posh dish which used to belong to Neil's mum!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Why do you like it? Does your hubby like it as well! You can whisper!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Wonder when Line of Duty will be back..

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
TONIGHT
Ch.4
8pm. New Series The SuperVet
IMG_20170921_073244.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I like the word Educating ??? .. I know it sounds patronising, but somehow the cookery class shows what can be done. Off to make a cup of tea. Can't really watch vet programmes, but I am sure dog lovers here love the programme - I have too may nature programmes to catch up with. Now off to download The papers and wonder which remainers will be on the programme?

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Watched super vet, glam rock at the BBC. Hubby got a free month with Netflix. There's a new series of Star Trek starting on there, on Monday. Called Discovery, which I'd like to watch.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good for you. Free is a nice word! Haha!

I don't go for those free trials even though they are free. Watching X + Y.. When I saw the word BBC, I had headache, thinking it was one of those slow and boring films. No, the opening is full of drama and it's about an autistic boy .. ah, autism. Funny enough, it talks about International Mathematical Olympiads. I actually know one such.. Not my son. But some Chinese .. from mainland China and he was doing Kumon .. which was one of the most boring and tortuous ways of learning maths and English... I translate it as bitter and boring!

Interesting film. Dramatic opening..

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I'm really enjoying this. So many weird clever autistic kids. He's so socially awkward. Can't understand why the mother never teaches him social skills.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Finally, finished my X + Y and it made me cry .. such a wonderful film. Enjoying 2 more cups of tea and will have to load my dishwasher again!

Ask a Question