Programmes To Watch

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Blood and Gold: the making of Spain .. sent me to deep sleep. But I really loved the story. Might watch them again.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I'm a bit masochistic .. I kept falling asleep. I woke up and dragged the progress bar backward... That's how I punished myself...

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I caught a glimpse of these American twins Selling and buying houses. One literally told the home owner to rip the whole house apart and re-decorate it before selling. That's so weird. Total renovation..

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Watched a bit of Miss Bala. Couldn't believe that Mexico drug trafficking generates $25m or billion a year.. Eye watering and lawless!

$18 to 39bn ...

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Have you watched Rellik yet? We haven't, but people find it hard to follow, because of so many flashbacks.
Watched Jamie oliver on channel 4. You only need 5 ingredients and simple to make.
Next Thursday the super vet returns.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I'm downloading it. Several programmes being downloaded now. Son hasn't complained yet. Last time, I had to pause all downloads so that he could access the internet.

I don't mind flashback, but it's an unpleasant gimmick. Don't you think? Downloading Dr Foster. Just don't have time to catch up with all the programmes. BBC pulls them very quickly. Very annoying.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
TONIGHT
BBC 1
How to stay young
IMG_20170913_075357.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
She's a bit unhinged, but the ex is a slimeball ... He got a criminal record because he strayed first .. Apparently, he didn't get the money from fracking.. He must have squirrelled her money for his own ends..

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I realized that the title credits at the beginning and you see the objects floating by in some sort of liquid,is what you see in the episodes. There were the scissors, a red envelope,bra and I small box which i think it had her wedding ring in it, tie, wine bottle, keys. A cuddly toy.HaHa

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Now that he's got the son living with him, he might get her out of the marital home and that's why he keeps sending estate agents to her house to give evaluation. The man is trying to finish her.

Ask a Question