Our gardening diaries - from latest toys, flowers to wildlife .. Please upload pics

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@Upsy Daisy So you must have married a prince then! :D:ROFLMAO: That's massive and you really live next to the sea or a pond. Who chose to buy this place, your prince? I guess it's both. You must have fallen into love with it straight away. Do you swim in your swimming pool? Swimming is good for your whole body, but an outdoor swimming pool is expensive to maintain.

Blood clot:eek::eek:! Crikey, what has your doctor done to get rid of it? Don't let them mess with you. Go to A&E and sit for a few hours to see if you can sort it out. You've probably had the best care, but make sure they know you want it removed asap.

Good morning to all.. What a civilized morning! I'm dreading it 27C and it will HOT here in Essex!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all , hope you all slept well

:D Today's the day @Logan (y)(y)

@alp, it's not as grand as you are thinking it is.....not near the sea (the M3 is very nearby!) , there are woods and lakes on the right hand side, I can't swim ...did have lessons a few years ago and hated it...and we definitely don't have a pool!!!!...I wish!. The garden isn't as big as you are probably imaging it to be....honest. Take a look at yours on Google Earth, and you will be see what I mean.
The house and garden were in an awful state and both need a complete redesign an make over , had been empty for awhile , thankfully hubs could see it's potential:D:ROFLMAO:...not sure if I could at the time;). The lane was open to traffic at the time and there were always accidents ...no pavements so you took a life threatening chance if you had to walk down it:eek:. But then 28 yrs ago things changed and the lane was closed......bliss...we were back to living in a quiet secluded country lane.... albeit near a motorway:D:ROFLMAO:

Have a Thoroughly Terrific Thursday (y)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Morning chatterboxes (y)
Sunny and very warm...good day in prospect
Quick walk to the beach earlier when it was a little misty...magical :)
Hope everyone has a good day :)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning to all again. Just mowed the lawns and it is ALREADY a scorcher and there is so little wind movements.

Hope you all have a lovely day.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@Upsy Daisy Glad that your legs are OKish. Take good care of yourself.

@Logan Big day for you. Take care and don't take risk.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, just come back from hospital, it's healed ok, the brake was across the knee. I saw the x-ray. Got to strengthen the muscles with some physio and got a brace on to stop me bending it to much .with the brace i can only bend it 30deg for 2weeks and increase it slowly. When she put the brace on i stood up with the crutches and nearly fell back a bit. Told me to take small steps until my muscles get stonger. Got some exercises to do.
IMG_20170601_121439.jpg

Ask a Question