2: Our gardening diaries - from latest toys, flowers to wildlife .. Please upload pics

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, as the thread is getting longer and my internet connection is not that reliable, to simplify things, I have now opened this new thread.

Good morning to @Logan and @BigC and whoever comes by .. Have a nice day, just in case my ISP shuts me up..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Morning @alp must dash ..work beckons...hope you get that connection sorted

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Talked to the Yorkshireman and the connection is back on - don't know for how long.. Have a nice day, @BigC

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Ee beur choddy sa glad thars getten thy internet connection back . :)

What kind of language is that? Wot? Eh? LOL!

In the end, I went to twitter and straight away internet back on for more than 20 minutes.. Whoa! What a record.. I told the operative that his talking to me miraculously cured the connection. Without the internet, I felt like being cut out of the outside world. I saw all the notifications and when I clicked view this post.. it gave me no joy and another page of no connection.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I am sure it's a mix of Irish and Yorkshire .. LOL! Whatever it is, it makes me laugh!

Hi, @Upsy Daisy !

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning, after several unable to loads and DNS isn't responding, we're here..

GOOOOOD MORNING TO ALLLLLL - The ceiling has been plastered. Son did it with a friend. After drying, we will tackle the other wall and the floorboard. At this rate, we will be swimming in it till Christmas. Thank heavens son hasn't got a job yet or the other way round? He has learnt how to plaster the ceiling and for once, he got along well with another older man.

Went to look at Ryobi lawnmower again. The lady staff said that they sell all the bits cheap, but the battery costs an arm and a leg. So after all the frisson, came home empty handed, but bought some bargains. Don't think I can upload the pics as the internet is now OFF!

@Upsy Daisy I am fine and give my best wishes to your sis. Will post in your thread if I can get there.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all! Thanks for your kind wishes to my sis @alp .
She is getting stronger each day and hopes to return home by mid November.

I'm off to get a dose of sea breeze this morning...off for a walk along the front at Lee on the Solent......should blow the cobwebs away!!!!

Hope everyone has a Trouble free Tuesday:)(y)

Ask a Question