4: Gardening Dairies: Anything to do with gardening ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
An inspiration for all gardeners

Villa d'Este in Italy

Source

Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-3.jpg

No pumps involved, but hydraulics! Amazing and impressive!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Ah ha...found you ...is this a continuation???:D
If so might be good to put a link on the old one:unsure:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning again! Yes, estate agents tomorrow for photographs. So much for us to do. I am dreading it. Need to find a conveyancing solicitor. Friend passed by and told me that his friend sold the house and yet the same estate agent still holds onto the money and refuses to have the paper work through! I'm dreading it. What if the sale fell through, would I still be charged! Nightmare! He told me that this family will move to Lowestoft (very far) with the purchase of a house £150k and they would be in instant credit. £££££ Just the thought of it makes me happy. I don't want to live that far though!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Some friends of ours moved there about 20 years ago, it is a lovely area... Is it too far for you, I thought you were thinking about Wales?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Some friends of ours moved there about 20 years ago, it is a lovely area... Is it too far for you, I thought you were thinking about Wales?

I'm still hunting for that elusive envelope!:banghead::inpain:

I will go wherever on the same latitude and with a stream or brook .. not to be flooded or washed away by the North Sea though!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Morning , cloudy and drizzling here. Looks like a cold weekend / week ahead I am not prepared for winter yet :unsure:. I wonder if the dahlia are going to get blacken this time

Saved two Pelargoniums yesterday out of a customer bin got 19 cutting and 2 plants worth out of them ( I did ask ) :) I'll have to bring all the pelargoniums in the house soon, I left them in the GH last year and lost all of them. Got Fuchsia blacky in the troughs which I need to take cutting from, it the same plant from last year I stored them dry over winter and they sprung into life all of a sudden I thoughout I'd lost them.

House is for sale a few doors down @alp ;) You'll have to get used to the wind and rain and more rain though :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for putting a link in the old topic! I've closed it now to avoid any confusion (y)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Oh dear @Perki that's a shame losing them all, mine all get placed in the unheated greenhouse and cold frame . I do throw a double layer of fleece over them when it's a particularly cold night ,but so far I've kept them going now for 5 years.....I've probably jinxed things now;) The same goes for all the Fuchsias too(y)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Lovely day again, still doing all the same jobs , cutting back, digging up plants to over winter, moving lots of selfseeders , planting out winter bedding etc. The end is in sight now :)(y)

Had yet another BBQ...got to make the most of this gorgeous weather(y)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
This thread is now closed!

New thread is called 5 Gardening Dairy. Bear with me and I will add a link after I have created a new thread!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for putting a link in the old topic! I've closed it now to avoid any confusion (y)

I tried to make the new thread an interesting one and in between copying and pasting and saving the pics in the wrong locations, was delayed in putting in a link. If someone wants to find something, they will find it. After all, it's a well designed site. I have had no notifications before, but I can always find the threads to post and find new threads. I was only a bit delayed. It's not easy, copying, pasting and change file formats from psd to jpg... LOL!

NOW THE THREAD IS REALLY CLOSED!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question