Not open for further replies.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning to early risers and night owls.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning, sorry about your finger.:cry:

I kept clicking the Unwatch thread thinking it was Go to first Unread and got a red warning message. I did it about 5 times. Funny that some threads have got Go to first unread whilst some have not. Need to do some physical digging. Chat to you all when I have time.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all ......another week nearer to spring/ summer:):)

Went to bed with a splitting headache and woke up with it too:(,
Have a friend coming over to cut my hair this morning......not sure if I can handle having my head touched....but my hair is desperately in need of a chop ,hasn't been cut since the beginning of December!!

Is this a new thread? Do we have to access if via the old one??

Keep warm and have a Merry Monday everyone :)(y)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, it is a new thread. Sorry to hear about your headache and hope it will wear off soon. No, you don't need to go via the old one. Just we instinctively will go to that number 2 thread.

Got a phone call to see the doctor now. Supposed to be 9.20am. Go out and get some "fresh" air. Have a headache free day, @Upsy Daisy !

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
@Upsy Daisy sorry to hear about your headache.I had one like that last week, i woke up with one, still had it at bedtime. But it had gone when i woke up the next morning. Didn't take anything because they don't work.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Been out for 2 hours planting out the pompons bought from Wilko and the three lovely helleborus plants I bought over the weekend. I am not worried about the snow as that part is baked day in day out.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Been out for 2 hours planting out the pompons bought from Wilko and the three lovely helleborus plants I bought over the weekend. I am not worried about the snow as that part is baked day in day out.
As long as it doesn't get very wet you'll be ok. Which you say it doesn't.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I must refrain from excessive watering. I moved my big Dinner plate pink beauty over there, as well as the lovely Franz Kafka. I hope they will seed around that area as it is always hot and it enjoys the longest sunshine. I will dig them up when I move.

Did 2 hours of solid work again. Very pleased with myself.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
@Upsy Daisy sorry to hear about your headache.I had one like that last week, i woke up with one, still had it at bedtime. But it had gone when i woke up the next morning. Didn't take anything because they don't work.
Thanks , I have always suffered from bad heads, have got some prescription meds but only take them if the headache is still hanging around after 3 days (which is quite often:().....hopefully this one won't, think it's fading a tad now(y):)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks , I have always suffered from bad heads, have got some prescription meds but only take them if the headache is still hanging around after 3 days (which is quite often:().....hopefully this one won't, think it's fading a tad now(y):)

Hallelujah! Think you have too hectic a schedule or at least it doesn't help. I don't know how you cope... 3 days! and often!

Today, I have planted the helleborus Lily - so pretty.

Worth uploading again
unnamed-jpg.32016

Another one called Glenda's Gloss recommended by the seller who pointed out how interesting the back is.

Look at the back of the flowers. It has so much details

Helleborus-%E2%80%98Glenda%E2%80%99s-Gloss%E2%80%99-%E2%80%93-photo-The-Bransford-Webbs-Plant-Company.jpg

And another very red one called Angel.

Very similar to this one but with very maroon red petals

images

The fourth one has no flower - a double black swan costing me £3.65. No flower!:cry: The nursery owner told me she would phone when she has new stock.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Beautiful @alp, especially the 1st one. Mine are just ordanary ones......but I love them . Trouble is they have been badly effected by slugs this year for some strange reason:cry:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Beautiful @alp, especially the 1st one. Mine are just ordanary ones......but I love them . Trouble is they have been badly effected by slugs this year for some strange reason:cry:

There was one hellebore which had more than 70 buds in a 2L pot. It was hilarious. It was totally MAD! Fancy so many buds in a tiny pot! I will always be amateur, not that I want to have 70 buds in a 2L pot! :cry::cry::cry:

Lily cost me £12.50. And then I found Unwin doing them 3 plants at £16.99. So want to buy again. You can see I am haemorrhaging! Ouch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question