Our Gardening Diaries: from gardening toys, flowers, designs, to everything...

Please upload your precious joy and pride, but please also share whatever makes or mars your day ..
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
IMG_2113.JPG Hi, i think i found you guys too Going to take me a while to suss out how to use....i won't always be about as have periods of being very busy with work etc, so i will pop in and catch up when i can....meanwhile happy gardening....

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Haha! LOL! I welcome you and didn't know it was you. Loana, if you click full image, your photo will be nice and big. Wow, that's a lovely pic ... We need some more ..

I can't believe it. You were right in front of me and I didn't even know it was you! HAHA!

BIG BIG WELCOME! And I kept sending you funny conversations and then your avatar and Esther's are nearly the same ... LOL!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I also have a feeling that I might know you!:p :LOL:

Love to see more of your hard work.. Today is a day for photography and gardening!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hiya Chatterboxes
It is a beautiful day.....cant say scorching but very warm :) Love days like this in spring :whistle:
Cut front and back lawns, some weeding but resisting the urge to plant out some tender stuff

Ask a Question