2: Our gardening diaries - from latest toys, flowers to wildlife .. Please upload pics

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all dull and wet today

Very dull and warm here, in my short sleeve T shirt. Just pulled the filter through the wall to get this connection. Miraculously, Yorkshireman sent me an email and ta-ra, internet is back on!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Planted all the wallflowers, took berry out. Did a few other things, went to sit down, but the boys got there before me. At least they left me one space.;)
IMG_20171024_115519.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I have just been paying my internet and phone bill for years with same ISP without a blink...its crept up to £50 a month..pretty ridiculous considering if I change to SKY I can get this down to £20 give or take....currently looking into the switch

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I wanted to click Like, but decided not to as it took ages for the click to translate into You and ??? like this. Engineer is coming on Thursday. The phone is ringing Yorkshireman and I am sitting here typing away. And miraculously, the internet has come back after ringing that number.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I realised that every time I phoned Yorkshireman, internet would come back on. So I phoned up and bingo. I am not even standing there holding the blast phone. All I did was dialled the number and left it to ring in the kitchen and it said the wait time was 40 minutes, so I just let it cracked the line (the line was very noisy) and the internet is gloriously on. Now, the phone is squealing like a pig. LOL!

I'd better watch Our girl. Apparently, I can download anything now. My phone line is now sounding like an alarm.. LOL!

See you lot tomorrow.. Might come back after 10pm. Hehe!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning, Got up 7.30 and time to phone YorkMan. Before that, no internet. I dialled and put the phone down, internet came back on. After loading a newspaper, it went again. So I phoned again and it has been back on, so I put the squealing phone down again. And the no internet yellow triangle was back on. So might not be able to post.

Brightish and coolish. Hope you all have a nice day. I am going to plant all my chrysanthemums and split the bamboo. Yesterday, I trimmed most of the canopy of my bamboos and watered them. Hopefully, they will make a lovely screen.

Wait for the ceiling to dry and paint. Hope you all have a nice day.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Morning everyone , hope you are all well!

Poor you @alp...hate it when the internet goes down..... we've become so dependent on it now!!

Today is my only day at home this week , for some reason it's turned out to be a hectic wk. I won't grumble though as some of the friends I'm seeing I haven't seen for a while.

Right must get a wiggle on as this won't get the chores done!

Wonderful Wednesday Wishes to you all :):)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I know, it's bad news when the internet is so painfully slow and down. It took me ages to pay the Dart Crossing - 20 minutes with 3 black outs. In the end, they let me pay it. Have a nice day, @Upsy Daisy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning everybody :)
Lovely sunny morning and feeling mild, even warm :). Beautiful view across the beach earlier
Should be able to cut lawns and continue with garden tidy up :)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Whopee! Sun is now out here, too. Son is back and internet is ON. Got to go before they shut me up again.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Whopee! Sun is now out here, too. Son is back and internet is ON. Got to go before they shut me up again.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom

Ask a Question