My new hobby tropical fish :)

Gail_68

Beauty blooms in the garden as well as the heart.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi @Perki sorry I've not been on mate but what light fittings did you go for in the end and are you fish doing well? :)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Somebody mentioned it could be the bulb so I ended up trying a new bulb and everything started working fine :) all the fish are fine but for one which seems to kind of lost it float , i can see some scales missing on it tail so it may of injured itself . Your fish doing OK ?

Gail_68

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Somebody mentioned it could be the bulb so I ended up trying a new bulb and everything started working fine :) all the fish are fine but for one which seems to kind of lost it float , i can see some scales missing on it tail so it may of injured itself . Your fish doing OK ?
I am glad it was just one bulb and not a new set...saved yourself some money there mate (y) and if I was you I would fetch that fish out because of your others.
Mine are doing fine since those endlers was removed and in total I have 29 fish - 3 Albino gold sucker fish, 10 Guppies, 1 Neon Tetra, 3 Black neon tetra, 2 Red tip rasbora, 3 Glass bloodfin Tetra, 3 Copper harleguin rasbora, 2 sparkling gourami, 1 bamboo shrimp, 1 Ghost shrimp.

Here's a video of them being fed...greedy B*gger's:D

Gail_68

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry i've not been on for ages alot going on here :rolleyes: besides worry but that's another issue.

I still have my fish :LOL: proper addiction and the 100 litre tank was sold to my son in law then i brought a Boyu 235 litres and :eek: steps needed for it.

IMG_20200122_172829_7.jpg

This got sold and then moved on to a Fluva Roma 200 litres with a U4 filter and then brought a U2 filter, one for oxygen the other pressure but my hubby went mad with this one, reinforced it underneath with hard wheels but a base of matching wood around the edging with a gap, so if wheels gave way it goes to the wood.

IMG_20200821_154836_6.jpg

Also got me a Candy koi betta called sunny in a 5 gallon tank.

Gail_68

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
My Cory catfish started breeding last year and i had to small albino and left the to grow natural in the tank and eating the food i put in and now have over 5 young cory peppers in there.

Pepper fry.

Gail_68

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
They are amazing @Gail_68 I'm glad that you kept your fish, it's so relaxing to watch them.
:love:
Logan it's nice to see young cories show themselves and i have 16 adults of 5 different breeds and they bred last week for 3 days on the trot, eggs being layed everywhere :ROFLMAO:

Ask a Question