Does this appear to have been pollinated?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi guys! This plant mysteriously appeared in my yard a few weeks ago and I’ve been looking into what it is/how to care for it. I just wanted to ask if the bud closer to the camera (the bigger one) appears to have been successfully pollinated or if there really isn’t any way to know? Thank you! 🙂
IMG_4765.jpeg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Both of them have been it appears but there is still time for the appearance of improper pollination although this is doubtful. You will know for sure when the flowers dry and turn brown. Looks like a yellow crookneck. Just keep it watered and hope a squash vine borer moth doesn't find it.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Both of them have been it appears but there is still time for the appearance of improper pollination although this is doubtful. You will know for sure when the flowers dry and turn brown. Looks like a yellow crookneck. Just keep it watered and hope a squash vine borer moth doesn't find it.
Chuck, thanks for your response! Ooh yay, I hope they both have! I will do that, thank you!

Ask a Question