ok 012.JPG
ok 013.JPG
ooooo 024.JPG
ooooo 026.JPG
chairs 001.JPG

ok 038.JPG

Tam

Reaction score
Life in the wilderness with all the beautiful colors. I never thought I would be planting flower beds and baskets in the middle of the wilderness. They provide so much joy, and lifted spirits.

Reaction score
These flowers look so great! Congratulations on a gorgeous garden! I especially like all the hanging baskets that you have. I wish I had more space to have that many. They look amazing. I also love the outdoor feel that these pictures provide.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It's so beautiful!! These colors all together look very artistic and romantic - I love it. I especially like the white flowers in the second photo - they're so lush and pretty:)

Reaction score
It's so beautiful!! These colors all together look very artistic and romantic - I love it. I especially like the white flowers in the second photo - they're so lush and pretty:)

I can't decide whether to agree with you about the white flowers or disagree with you because the yellow ones in the first picture are simply gorgeous! :p I guess it just goes to show how great this looks!

Reaction score
Amazing! Those purple flowers in the last picture are so gorgeous. I love the way the colors match and blend well together and the background is so 'wilderness' looking that it all looks so natural. I had to look at your location to see where you are - Canada is so beautiful!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I can't decide whether to agree with you about the white flowers or disagree with you because the yellow ones in the first picture are simply gorgeous! :p I guess it just goes to show how great this looks!

I have a solution, agree with me about the white flowers and I'll agree with you about the yellow ones:D . To be honest, I think that all of these pictures are lovely.Tam, I'm jealous!:p I wish my garden looked like this

Tam

Reaction score
I love my garden as well I can't decide which ones are my favorite. Thank you for all the compliments. Now my garden is under 4 inches of snow. I went for a walk with my dogs for 2km behind my house on the trail today. It is so pretty, I love the snow. Now I will have to wait 8 months before I can play in my flower garden, as we get 10-16 feet of snow every year.

Reaction score
You have a beautiful house and yard! Maybe 'yard' is not the word because it doesn't seem to end anywhere :)) I love the woods! great place!

Tam

Reaction score
My yard is completely surrounded by the wilderness it just blends in. It is beautiful and peaceful out here. A whole new world out here. No pollution, garbage, noise, just the natural sounds and life.

Reaction score
I know, I've seen your photos on FB :D I'll try to make some time to see all your albums.

Reaction score
Who wouldn't love to have Tam's garden? I know I'm jealous :oops:. I particularly like the wild flower effect you have going on. I wonder if you ever see any bears up around there?

Reaction score
Really nice colors, nice flowers and plants. How are you handling the winter months? Do you have to bring the plants indoors, or do you not have harsh winters?

I need to get back into the flow of outdoor gardening. This past spring and summer my shade garden in the backyard didn't fare too well so I only focused on my indoor plants. I will do better next spring.

Reaction score
Hello Tam!

My goodness, you live in what to me would be a considered a garden paradise! I am very envious of the garden you have produced - just gorgeous!

I was in Nelson, B.C, back some 38 years ago, in the Spring & while it snowed a few days, there was also a few days of sunshine & such a beautiful area!

Ask a Question